The three little pigs

Once there were three little pigs that were building there own house.The first house was made off straw.then all of a sudden the big bad wolf and said little pig little pig let me come in the pig said not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin so then he huffed and puffed and blew the house down so the little pig got scared and ran away.then the second little pigs house was made of wood then the wolf said let me come in so the pig said not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin then the wolf huffed and puffed then the house felled down the pig went to the threes little pig the wolf followed he said to the pig let me come in they said not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin so he huffed and puffed and huffed puffed the house did not fall down so he left them alone they live happy ever after